What is Décolletage?
De.col.le.tage Noun: a woman’s cleavage as revealed by a low neckline on a dress or top.
The delicate skin of our décolletage is often forgotten until it looks aged beyond its years. We have devised our 3 favourite treatments to help transform your décolletage to its former glory. The 3 treatments work to rejuvenate the décolletage by smoothing the skin, creating an even colour and plumping fine lines. This unique package of treatments has been developed specifically for your décolletage to rejuvenate and work in conjunction with a home care program. It has shown to visibly diminish mild to advanced sun damage and help to minimise future skin discolouration.
- TCA 12% Peel
- Direct Needle Therapy (DNT or Skin Needling)
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation
- Visually smooth and retexture the skin
- Hydrates, plumps and firms the skin
- Decrease the appearance of skin pigment and vessels for a more even skin tone
- Improves clarity and restore radiance
There are some reasons why décolletage treatments may not be suitable for you. These include:
- Roaccutane (as a guide, medication must have been ceased double the length of time of duration of oral treatment)
- Recent laser resurfacing / surgery (within last 6-12 months)
- Open wounds of any kind, eczema, dermatitis, active rosacea
- Active Herpes Simplex (cold sores)
- Cancer or radiation therapy
- Sunburn in area to be treated
- Light Sensitising Medications
- Pregnancy or Breast Feeding
Note: Please advise your Dermal Therapist or Nurse if you are prone to cold sores.
How many sessions do I need?
For best results a minimum of 6 treatments (2 of each) is recommended fortnightly in conjunction with a full homecare program. Once you have achieved your desired results maintenance, peels or needling and/or IPL may be performed.
How will my skin look?
- Mild pink/ redness initially
- Slight inflammation for 10-30 minutes
- Some skins may experience mild flaking 7-14 days after the peel however; this is not necessary for the treatment to work.
Note: please see individual treatment information sheets for full list of expected outcomes
The Treatments will take approximately 45 minutes each to complete and each treatment is performed 2 weeks apart.
6 treatments to transform your décolletage:
Décolletage $ 1,392
Face, Neck & Décolleté $ 2,480
* savings of 20% on each package
*prices are subject to change without prior notice
Post Treatment care
For the next 2+ days following treatment:
- Do not exfoliate or pick at peeling skin
- Do not use products containing AHA’s, BHA’s, Vitamin A (Retinol), astringents or exfoliating granules
- Do not expose the skin to sun
- MUST apply a sunscreen daily
- Apply moisturiser as required (skin is best to remain moist during this time)
- Avoid vigorous exercise, saunas, chlorinated and salt water pools, steam baths and hot showers for 48 hours following your treatment
- Avoid waxing, IPL, Laser or depilatory creams for 2 weeks following your treatment
- Avoid apply tanning products for 2 weeks following your treatment
Home Care Products to use for the following 2+ days
To avoid sun sensitivities it is important to apply a broad-spectrum sun block daily. We recommend the following regime:
Normal/ Dry Skin Types
- Ultra Hydrating Milk Cleanser/ Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser
- Recovery Face & Body Cream
- Ultra Moisturiser Cream/ Ultimate Bio-Repair Moisturiser
- Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF30+ or SPF50+
Normal/ Oily Skin Types
- Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser
- Recovery Face & Body Cream
- Ultra Hydrating Lotion
- Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF30+ or SPF 50+
Recommended home care products are available for long-term maintenance. Please discuss further with your Doctor and/or therapist on which best meet your needs.
If I am interested, what now?
Your first step is an initial consultation with Dr Oates. You do not need a GPs referral for this consultation. Or you can have a complementary consultation with one of our Dermal Therapists or Nurses.
You may wish to speak with one of our qualified Dermal Therapists or Nurse prior to seeing Dr Oates. During this free consultation, a Dermal Therapist/Nurse can discuss both surgical and non-surgical options to treat your cosmetic concern(s).