What is HydraFacial™?
A technology-driven facial, the HydraFacial™ delivers instantly noticeable improvements to the skin of most patients with a shorter treatment time. Thoroughly caring for your skin, the HydraFacial provides cleansing, extractions, exfoliation and hydration. The process includes the delivery of Vortex-Fusion® with super-powered ingredients such as peptides, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants that immediately improve your skin without any discomfort or downtime after the treatment.
There are many benefits to skin after the HydraFacial™, some of which may include the reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmantation, enhanced skin texture and tone, and the improved appearance of oily or acne-prone skin.
- Extracts impurities and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Helps to improve the texture of the skin
- Restores hydration for more supple and vibrant skin
- Firms, plumps and hydrates the skin
- Improved absorption of active ingredients through exfoliation of the skin’s upper layers
- Restores radiance and clarity to the complexion
- Helps with razor rash for men
**Results may vary from person to person**
There are some reasons why HydraFacial™ may not be suitable for you. These include:
- Use of Roaccutane (as a general guide you need to have not taken any oral treatment for double the amount of time that you were on the medication)
- Lactic sensitivities or allergies to Salicylates and Shellfish
- Seek medical advice if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Facial surgery in the last 12 months
- Eczema, active rosacea, dermatitis, or open wounds of any kind
- Active Herpes Simplex (cold sores)
- Cancer or radiation therapy
- Sunburn in the area to be treated
- IPL, waxing, laser therapy or injectable treatments within the last 1-2 weeks
Note: If you are prone to cold sores please advise your nurse or dermal therapist
LED Light Therapy
Want to take your treatment to the next level? Low-level light therapy (LLLT) with Healite II uses LED light to enhance your body’s natural cellular recovery, relieving pain, improving healing times, promoting skin rejuvenation, subsiding active acne, and more. The non-invasive and pain free treatment affects your body at a cellular level by delivering concentrated energy into your tissue.
How many sessions do I need?
Our recommendation is a course of 3 x monthly HydraFacial™ to refine and refresh, plump your skin and intensely hydrate it. If you would like to improve thickened, sun damaged or acne prone skins we advise a course of 6 x monthly HydraFacial™. Once you have achieved your desired results have been achieved maintenance HydraFacial™ or Ultra Azyme Peels are recommended at 2-3 monthly intervals.
What does it feel like?
The HydraFacial™ treatment uses light suction with very little discomfort, irritation or downtime which means that you can return straight back to normal activities.
How will my skin look?
- Initial mild redness that calms quickly
- It’s possible that some people may experience mild flaking of the skin a few days after treatment; however this is not necessary for the treatment to be effective
Note: Since make-up can be worn straight after the treatment it’s the perfect lunchtime facial
Full Face and Neck: $160
Full Face Neck and Décolleté: $175
Upper Back: $160
Add HEALITE II LED Light Therapy: $20
Add Sonophoresis Vitamin Infusion: $20
Discounts are available when a course of treatments are purchased up front.
10% discount for a package of 3 purchased up front
15% discount for a package of 6 purchased up front
Post HydraFacial™ care:
For the next 3-5 days following treatment:
- Don’t pick at peeling skin or exfoliate
- Do not use products containing Vitamin A (Retinol), AHA’s, BHA’s, exfoliating granules or astringents
- Avoid all sun exposure on your skin
- Daily sunscreen application is essential
- Apply moisturiser regularly to keep skin moist during this time
- Avoid saunas, chlorinated and salt water pools, vigorous exercise, hot showers, and steam baths for the 48 hours following your treatment
- For two weeks after your treatment avoid IPL, waxing, depilatory creams and lasers
- Avoid applying tanning products for 2 weeks following your treatment
Home Care Products to use for the following 3 – 5 days
It is important to avoid exfoliating products for the next 5 days. Also, to avoid sun sensitivities it is essential that you apply a broad-spectrum sun block every day. We recommend the following regime:
Normal/ Dry Skin Types
- Ultra Hydrating Milk Cleanser / Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser
- Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum / C10+ Firming Serum
- Ultra Moisturiser Cream / Ultra Rich Moisturiser Cream
- Hydrating Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF30+
Normal/ Oily Skin Types
- Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser / Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser
- Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum / C10+ Firming Serum
- Ultra Hydrating Lotion
- Mattifying Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF30
- Mild bar or liquid soap / Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser / Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser
- Recovery Face & Body Cream
- Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF30+-50+