Terms and Conditions
Standard social media competition
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Academy Facial Plastics and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter is Academy Facial Plastics
- The promotion is open to permanent Australian residents residing in Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees and immediate family of the Promoters and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion’s specified dates are within the promotional advertising material. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
- One entry per registered email address will be accepted. Each registered email address will be eligible for one entry into the promotion unless otherwise specified.
- The promotion winner will be drawn at random at the Academy Facial Plastics office in Western Australia. The promotion winner will be notified by Facebook inbox message (for Facebook promotions) or via phone (for all other promotions).
- If the prize is unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at the Academy Facial Plastics Office.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for other prizes.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid for the purposes of this promotion.
- Upon receipt of entries, they become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrants. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, in the event they are a winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services connected with or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email, SMS or other method of communication regarding the competition or regarding the Promoter’s products, services and events. You may contact the Promoter to request access to the information held about you, or if you no longer wish the Promoter to contact you for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Promoter respects entrants’ privacy and will not sell or pass on entrant’s’ contact information to any other third parties without the entrant’s consent.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by any entrant/winner as a result of participating in this promotion, or accepting any prize. The Promoter and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by winner in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with or as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize. A person who enters a competition releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in any competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.